Madagascar Dick Taylor Chocolate
Artisan Chocolate - USDA Organic
One of the very few "bean-to-bar" chocolate makers in the United States, Adam Dick and Dustin Taylor are making award-winning chocolate that you must experience. It all begins with organic, single-origin cacao beans, which are then roasted by hand. The chocolate bar itself is made using traditional European techniques, which the modern world has all but forgotten. Each small batch takes over a month to complete in their small, Northern California chocolate factory and you can taste the difference.
72% Madagascar, Sambirano
The Cacao from Bertil Akesson’s plantation in the Sambirano Valley of Madagascar is hands down some of the best and most consistent in the world. It was the first cacao we ever purchased and made into chocolate and continues to be one of our favorites. Classic citrus notes are balanced with fruit and nut. This chocolate continues to improve and challenge our pallets batch after batch. -Adam Dick Owner/Head Chocolate Maker
- 2017 Specialty Food Association SOFI GOLD Winner
- 2016 Great Taste Awards Two Star Winner
- 2016 Academy of Chocolate Awards GOLD Winner
- 2015 Academy of Chocolate Awards Silver Winner
- 2015 Specialty Food Association Sofi Finalist
- 2015 International Chocolate Award Americas Bronze Winner
- 2015 International Chocolate WORLD FINAL Bronze Winner
There currently are no reviews.